3.9.0-rc2

brianlheim
We have merged one non-documentation PR since rc1, and there is another one that Nathan has approved as it is a critical bug/easy fix (https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/pull/3382). My question is, after this PR is merged will we (1) immediately release rc2 and (2) then set the 3.9.0 release date a week from whenever rc2 is released? That seems to fit with current practices but wanted clarification.

-Brian

Re: 3.9.0-rc2

Nathan Ho
On 2018-01-03 18:55, [hidden email] wrote:
> We have merged one non-documentation PR since rc1, and there is
> another one that Nathan has approved as it is a critical bug/easy fix
> (https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/pull/3382 [1]). My
> question is, after this PR is merged will we (1) immediately release
> rc2 and (2) then set the 3.9.0 release date a week from whenever rc2
> is released? That seems to fit with current practices but wanted
> clarification.

yep, that would be the plan.

nathan