[ANN] Musica per un anno (1968), in SC, now available

[ANN] Musica per un anno (1968), in SC, now available

Andrea Valle
 Dear all,

let me introduce Enore Zaffiri's Music per un anno (1968), a pivotal work consisting in a set of accurate instructions to create sinusoidal music for 24 x 360 hours (a perfect Zaffirian year). Here 1 hour implemented by your humble servant in our beloved SC.

Thanks

Best

-a-

PS: if you’re curious about Zaffiri’s project and SC reconstruction:
https://www.academia.edu/14851783/_Musica_per_un_anno_._A_computational_reconstruction_of_Enore_Zaffiri_s_analog_algorithmic_composition

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)