Best way Arduino+Supercollider nowaday

xoanxil
Hello,

I am trying to read multiple sensors from Supercollider coming from Arduino. I have been researching and I found multiple options but what would be the simplest way? I am having a lot of problems.

SCPyduino - I couldn´t make it work because it doesn´t recognize the standard firmata in SC
ArduinoSMS - Arduino doesn´t recognize the SMS library ¿?
Arduino programing + SerialPort - I looks like to be the most straight way and I can read data inside Supercollider but I don´t know how to read multiple sensors values comma divided to assign synth values.

Some help please...

Thanks in advance