Boost update

brian heim
Hi all,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that there's a ready-to-merge PR right now that will bring SC's boost packaging up to date with the latest release (1.63). This is my first time updating the Boost libraries, and it hasn't been done in awhile, so I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has any comments or concerns about this.

https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/pull/2772

In addition to pulling the Boost libs directly with bcp, I also manually added a few older patches, the most intrusive of which resolves an internal compiler error that only happens with GCC.

Tim, I know you're involved with Boost and have done these updates in the past, so I'm looking especially to you. I'm planning to merge in a couple days if there are no concerns. Some of the updates (especially those to boost.filesystem) look pretty great. :)

Thanks,

Brian