Cannot hear sound

Jhard
I downloaded SC on my PC and could not do a local server boot, I downloaded something called ASIO4all and was able to boot it up using that. That download is a sound card or somthing. I downloaded SC on my Mac and everything worked perfect although I'm having troubles on my PC I cannot hear the sound when I try to play it I did a math function 2+2 and that worked, I don't know why I can't hear the sound tho I think it might be a setting on my computer only on asio4all