Code for audio examples

Chuck Wiggins
Can anyone point me to the code used for the audio files on this URL? Especially # 3

Re: Code for audio examples

Nathan Ho
Chuck Wiggins wrote
Can anyone point me to the code used for the audio files on this URL?
Especially # 3

http://www.audiosynth.com/audio/
Hi Chuck,

Doesn't look hopeful. That page was last updated in 2004.

Nathan

Re: Code for audio examples

Marigold Maripol
Hi Chuck,

Not sure if you are new to SC or not, but just to fill in some of the
context here: I believe this page was maintained by James McCartney,
the lead developer of SC... and he still posts on this listserv. I
think contacting him might be your best shot.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Nathan Ho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chuck Wiggins wrote
>> Can anyone point me to the code used for the audio files on this URL?
>> Especially # 3
>>
>> http://www.audiosynth.com/audio/
>
> Hi Chuck,
>
> Doesn't look hopeful. That page was last updated in 2004.
>

> Nathan

Re: Code for audio examples

Tim Walters
I'm pretty sure these are the examples from SuperCollider 2. If you can
decode .sea archives, you can probably find them here:

http://www.audiosynth.com/files/SC2.2.16.sea.hqx

But you won't be able to run them on SC3 as is. You'd have to port them.

On 1/5/17 12:12 PM, Marigold Maripol wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> Not sure if you are new to SC or not, but just to fill in some of the
> context here: I believe this page was maintained by James McCartney,
> the lead developer of SC... and he still posts on this listserv. I
> think contacting him might be your best shot.
>

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Nathan Ho <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Chuck Wiggins wrote
>>> Can anyone point me to the code used for the audio files on this URL?
>>> Especially # 3
>>>
>>> http://www.audiosynth.com/audio/
>> Hi Chuck,
>>
>> Doesn't look hopeful. That page was last updated in 2004.
>>

>> Nathan

Re: Code for audio examples

James McCartney

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Marigold Maripol <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Not sure if you are new to SC or not, but just to fill in some of the
context here: I believe this page was maintained by James McCartney,
the lead developer of SC... and he still posts on this listserv.

nah, I never post here anymore.

think contacting him might be your best shot.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Nathan Ho <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Chuck Wiggins wrote
>> Can anyone point me to the code used for the audio files on this URL?
>> Especially # 3
>>
>> http://www.audiosynth.com/audio/
>
> Hi Chuck,
>
> Doesn't look hopeful. That page was last updated in 2004.
>

> Nathan

--- james mccartney

Re: Code for audio examples

James McCartney

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Tim Walters <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pretty sure these are the examples from SuperCollider 2. If you can decode .sea archives, you can probably find them here:

http://www.audiosynth.com/files/SC2.2.16.sea.hqx

But you won't be able to run them on SC3 as is. You'd have to port them.

correct.

--- james mccartney

--- james mccartney

Re: Code for audio examples

Martin Stepanek

maybe you can find it there:

SC2-examples_1.scd
SC2-examples_2.scd

located in „Supercollider/examples/demonstrations/“

best

mstep