DEIND Plugins (one more time)

lance.bantham
Hi all-

I'm running both SC 3.8 and SC 3.9dev on a OS 10.11...

Still having an awfully difficult time running the DEIND extensions, which seems to be a recurring problem in the mailing list..Most explicitly here:

I am getting the same error.. "exception in GraphDef_Recv: UGen 'ComplexRes' not installed." for each of the extensions (different uGens, of course.)

Can someone fill me in a bit on how this is supposed to work? I tried the steps in the listing above..

Re: DEIND Plugins (one more time)

lfsaw
Hi Lance,

What system are you on?
How and where did you install the sc3-plugins extensions?

Do you get these errors also for other sc3-plugin extensions, such as e.g. "Perlin3" (just to name an arbitrary one)"

cheers
        Till

> On 14. May 2017, at 22:21, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi all-
>
> I'm running both SC 3.8 and SC 3.9dev on a OS 10.11...
>
> Still having an awfully difficult time running the DEIND extensions, which seems to be a recurring problem in the mailing list..Most explicitly here:
>
> I am getting the same error.. "exception in GraphDef_Recv: UGen 'ComplexRes' not installed." for each of the extensions (different uGens, of course.)
>
> Can someone fill me in a bit on how this is supposed to work? I tried the steps in the listing above..

Re: DEIND Plugins (one more time)

lance.bantham
Hi there-

I am using OS 10.11.
The SC3 plugins are in the..Application Support/SuperCollider/Extensions/SC3plugins folder... I'm not exactly sure how I installed them. I don't know how to use cmake, so it probably wasn't that.

Perlin3 seems to work fine..