DLS Synth

lance.bantham
Hi All -

I'm curious if anyone has figured out how to access the DLS General MIDI synthesizer from SC... I found a few mentions of it in the archive

-LB

Re: DLS Synth

lance.bantham
I should add that I believe this problem is specific to more recent versions of Mac OSX...

-LB

Re: DLS Synth

daniel-mayer

Am 17.03.2017 um 04:17 schrieb Lance Bantham <[hidden email]>:

Just thought I'd follow up with this - does anyone on the list know a simple way of getting general MIDI playback with SuperColllider on a Mac?

SimpleSynth was already mentioned, doesn't this work for you ?

Regards

Daniel

www.daniel-mayer.at