Focusrite UbuntuStudio 16.04

George Edward Thomas
Hi list!

I've recently purchased a Scarlett focusrite 2i4 second generation, works very well out of the box with pulseaudio, however I cannot use it in jack, if I go into qjackctl, the audio tab displays only two outputs (playback_1, playback_2) which use my laptop speakers (Dell xps 9550) So I can't use the interface with SuperCollider, or Ardour for example. Could someone please refer me to how I could set this up?

Thank you very much in advance,

cheers!

Jorge.

sorry, but this is in the wrong place -- you will want to post in the "SuperCollider Users New (Use this!!!!)" subforum.

Re: Focusrite UbuntuStudio 16.04

George Edward Thomas
oh! sorry, I'll repost, thanks!!