Quantcast

Help with "Ball" and "TBall" ?

Tanguy Roussel
Hello everyone !

I'm new on SC (working on it for 3 months) :)

I'm trying to imitate the sound of a bouncing ball with "Ball" or "TBall" but I don't understant how they work !
Someone can help ?

Thanks a lot !

TR
Tanguy Roussel

Re: Help with "Ball" and "TBall" ?

Nathan Ho
Hi TR,

Sorry, this is still in the wrong place. You need to post in the "SuperCollider Users New (Use this!!!!)" subforum and be subscribed to sc-users or sc-users-acl (for non-delivery), otherwise your messages don't get delivered to everyone's inboxes.

Have you looked at the documentation and tried out the examples for each ugen? You probably don't want Ball since it models the ball trajectory rather than its sound, but TBall looks pretty close to what you're looking for.

Nathan

Tanguy Roussel wrote
Hello everyone !

I'm new on SC (working on it for 3 months) :)

I'm trying to imitate the sound of a bouncing ball with "Ball" or "TBall" but I don't understant how they work !
Someone can help ?

Thanks a lot !

TR

Re: Help with "Ball" and "TBall" ?

Tanguy Roussel
Hi Nathan !

Thanks angain ! And sorry for my mistakes !

Regards !

TR
Tanguy Roussel