Quantcast

Komplete Audio 6 hang-up?

Noiseconformist
Hi,
anyone experienced a complete peculiar lockup of sclang when starting your code with a Komplete Audio 6 interface  connected?
I run this interface for a year and while preparing tomorrow’s gig all of a sudden my code won’t launch after clean rebooting the mac (10.9.5, sc 3.8).
sclang eats CPU, doesn’t respond.
After rebooting the system again it got “better”, code launched MIDI seemed to work, indicators worked etc but absolutely (completely?) no sound. CPU was fine, server looked ok-ish.

I stepped back, tried with the built-in interface and that worked in an instand - repeatedly.
I reconnected the Komplete Audio 6 interface and this works too, for now.

In the light of tomorrow’s gig I’ve a bad feeling (how come?).
Anything I could check?
I doesn’t seem that easy to reproduce.

Thanks, Michael.

Re: Komplete Audio 6 hang-up?

Noiseconformist
Hi Scott,
I’ll re-check the code if I overlooked something, but basically what you describe is how I handle the interface. Let’s see …
Thanks! Michael.