Quantcast

Late message with increasing values (Unity Game Engine + SuperCollider)

Late message with increasing values (Unity Game Engine + SuperCollider)

8volution
Hi, I am sending OSC messages to SC from the Unity Game Engine to control a few synths via addOSCRecvFunc(f) and everything works well but ocasionally I am getting late messages in the post window like this:

late 3.3948573984
late 3.4109823049
late 3.82038479238
late 4.01237192837

I am NOT using sendBundle anywhere but I keep getting these messages every time a play my piece in Unity.
The number of OSC messages I am sending to SC is quite high at some points (every frame).
As you can see the late messages have increasing values, and if I stop the game and start again I will get aproximately the same number of late messages at similar points in time but with even higher values every time..

Any idea of what can be causing this? I am absolutely lost at the moment.

Thanks!