Modality and Qunexus controller noteOn/Off

Xon

Modality and Qunexus controller noteOn/Off

Xon
Hello,

I've just updated my quarks library and with the latest update of Modality, and my controller Qunexus noteOns/noteOffs no longer work (it worked well with altMaster-pre09).

The QuNexus seems supported.
By evaluating : "~qController =MKtl('qnexus', "keith-mcmillen-qunexus_port1_AB"); ~qController.gui;", I've got this in the post window :

-> MKtl('qnexus')
MKtlGUI:init: will show MKtl('qnexus')'s 172 elements in 87 views.
-> a MKtlGUI

However, by tracing the data, I've got only "monotouch" and "bend" data, but no longer noteOn or noteOff information with presets A or B :

MKtl('qnexus') : unknown 'noteOff' element found at midiNum: 48,  midiChan 0.
Please add it to the description file. E.g. for a button:<bt>: (midiMsgType: 'noteOff', elementType: <'button'>, midiChan: 0, midiNum: 48, spec: <'midiBut'>, mode: <'push'>)

Maybe the modality team has an idea on how to make noteOns/noteOffs work again ? The types of data seem to have changed to \pk...

Many Thanks for the help and for this wonderful library,

Christophe
Xon

Re: Modality and Qunexus controller noteOn/Off

Xon
Hello,

Maybe someone has an idea to mail below I wrote one week ago ?
Thanks,
Christophe