[OT] New EP on Will & Ink made with SuperCollider only

[OT] New EP on Will & Ink made with SuperCollider only

M_Dzjaparidze
Sorry for the shameless self plug, but I want to announce the release of my new EP on the wonderful Amsterdam based Will & Ink label. It contains 3 tracks which are 100% SuperCollider (apart from some post mixing and the mastering obviously).

https://soundcloud.com/willandink/sets/andeh-lang-susskind-wnk011

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the development and evolution of SC. Wouldn't have been possible to make this work without all of your efforts of course.

Re: [OT] New EP on Will & Ink made with SuperCollider only

Brian Sorahan-2
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing

--
Brian Sorahan
Platform Engineer

image001.png (28K) Download Attachment

Re: [OT] New EP on Will & Ink made with SuperCollider only

Patrick Borgeat-2
Wow, very nice!