PR 3275 and 3.9.0-beta2

brianlheim
Hey all,

In case you haven't been following, our last PR to be merged before the next 3.9 beta has reached a stable point and is nearly ready for merge: https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/pull/3275. I think we should try to merge this on Saturday or sooner so we can release a second beta by Christmas. Test-drives would be greatly appreciated so we can catch bugs before the beta2!

Thanks to nathan, patrick, alberto, julian, and james (sorry if I missed anyone) for the positive and energetic discussion about the issues resolved in this PR.

Regards,
Brian