Physical copy to e-book

jorgeBarreiros
Hello everyone i've bought The SuperCollider Book, the physical copy last year and i want to give it another go this summer. The problem is, my workflow for learning is way better if i'm reading a pdf in my pc. Is there a way to get the pdf file with the e book? I don't want to pay again for the e-book that just doesn't makes sense. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Cheers!
Jorge

Re: Physical copy to e-book

Nathan Ho
jorgeBarreiros wrote
Hello everyone i've bought The SuperCollider Book, the physical copy last year and i want to give it another go this summer. The problem is, my workflow for learning is way better if i'm reading a pdf in my pc. Is there a way to get the pdf file with the e book? I don't want to pay again for the e-book that just doesn't makes sense. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
hi jorge,

sorry, but this message is in the wrong place. you will need to post in the "SuperCollider Users" sub-forum here: http://new-supercollider-mailing-lists-forums-use-these.2681727.n2.nabble.com/SuperCollider-Users-New-Use-this-f2676391.html  also, in order for messages to that list to show up to subscribers, you need to first send a message with body "subscribe sc-users-acl" to majordomo@lists.bham.ac.uk. (this subscribes you to a dummy "access control" list and won't fill up your inbox.)

nathan

Re: Physical copy to e-book

jorgeBarreiros
Hi Nathan thank you for your reply, sorry for the misplaced message. I've already subscribed and posted my question in the right place. Thank you have a great day!

Jorge