Quantcast

PopUpMenu columns

Sam Pluta
Hi listies,

Is there a way to make a PopUpMenu open up to multiple columns of choices rather than 1 column? I have a long list under the view, and it is cumbersome to traverse.

Thanks!

Sam

Re: PopUpMenu columns

Paul Miller
Hi Sam,

I had similar problems and now often use ListView which is similar but easier to use with long lists of items, tho it takes more screen space.
I don't know of a way to change PopupMenu's behaviour.

HTH
Best,
Paul

On 15 Mar 2017, at 18:13, Sam Pluta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi listies,
>
> Is there a way to make a PopUpMenu open up to multiple columns of choices rather than 1 column? I have a long list under the view, and it is cumbersome to traverse.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sam

Re: PopUpMenu columns

Sam Pluta
Thanks for that Paul. Not my solution, but I am sure it will work for me in another place in the future!

Sam