Sending timed custom OSC messages to client during audio playback

Sending timed custom OSC messages to client during audio playback

carltesta
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to use the Score class to send timed OSC messages to the client while playing back an audio file using DiskIn. Are there any OSC commands I can use to do this? I'd then use OSCdefs to customize the behavior for each message. Any ideas on other ways to do this? The main idea is to have specific events in the audio file trigger events in the language and I'd like to be able to change what those events are without altering the main Score file.

Thanks,
Carl