SuperCollider Video/Image Recognition OR interface with PureData

SuperCollider Video/Image Recognition OR interface with PureData

jjtsuperc
Hi All!

I'm new to SuperCollider and have lots of ideas that I want to try out, however I am unable to find a Quark
that does what I need it to which is:

1. Recognise Visual input
2. Use this to create proximity information

HOWEVER if I can skip the visual part and just use proximity sensors, that will work for me too :-D

The other part of this thread is, if this is not possible in SuperCollider, is there any way to run an PureData patch by referencing it into the code like a Quark or directly interfacing them? The reason I ask is that I know that I can recognise proximity data in PureData and then use it to manipulate a signal.

I hope I've been clear with this, like I said, I'm new to this program so I'm still adjusting to it lol

Thanks!!!

Jack