Supercollider for ios

Patpagano
Hello
I would like to start a discussion about the possibility and thoughts people have about having SuperCollider working on tablets, in this case ipad/IOS. I was successful in getting David Reeder's sc-for-ios to work on my ancient original Ipad and it works!! The only drawbacks seems to be it needs to be on a jailbroken ipad and because the ipad is so old it is very slow and cannot run very many synths. Also a few things are missing like MouseX etc..

Are people insterested in getting SuperCollider onto the ipad?