Supercollider group on Slack

Josh Parmenter
Hi everyone,

Please check out the SC slack channel... Brian Heim has set up an auto-invite server. Hope to see you there: auto-invite server for the new scsynth.slack.com: https://slackin-apxbmqnfui.now.sh/ <https://slackin-apxbmqnfui.now.sh/>

Great for quick discussion and meeting others (and, probably, for help on urgent issues). One word of warning - this is the free Slack level, so history dies. This isn’t meant to replace the awesomelysearchable sc-users / sc-dev mail lists or GitHb discussion. But it should be a good place to have real-time discussion.

Best,

Josh

/* Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/ <http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/>

*/

Re: Supercollider group on Slack

davemacdo
Sorry to bring back an old thread.

I found this Slackin link here after a recent thread mentioned it, and it's
also in the SC contribution guide on Github. It seems the now.sh server is
no longer around. The URL <https://slackin-apxbmqnfui.now.sh/> times out. Is
the Slack still active?

David

Josh Parmenter wrote

> Hi everyone,
>
> Please check out the SC slack channel... Brian Heim has set up an
> auto-invite server. Hope to see you there: auto-invite server for the new
> scsynth.slack.com: https://slackin-apxbmqnfui.now.sh/
> &lt;https://slackin-apxbmqnfui.now.sh/&gt;
>
> Great for quick discussion and meeting others (and, probably, for help on
> urgent issues). One word of warning - this is the free Slack level, so
> history dies. This isn’t meant to replace the awesomelysearchable sc-users
> / sc-dev mail lists or GitHb discussion. But it should be a good place to
> have real-time discussion.
>
> Best,
>
> Josh

Re: Supercollider group on Slack