Sync Pbinds

nando
Hi there,
just started working with SuperCollider and stumbeled upon a problem regarding the synchronisation of Pbinds. I'm working with a Proxyspace and I'm not able to get the Pbinds synced in time. My attempts to work with x = Pbind(...); x.play(quant: 1) etc. failed with the error message: "WARNING: keyword arg 'quant' not found in call to BusPlug:play". Any ideas or best practices on how to sync Pbinds? Please help!

Re: Sync Pbinds

shiihs
Hi Nando,

You've posted in the spam trap. Pretty much no one will see your post.

You will first need to register your email address with the access control list by sending an
email to majordomo@lists.bham.ac.uk containing the following text in the body:

subscribe sc-users-acl

Doing it like that will not cause any mails to appear in your inbox, but you will be able to post and read via nabble in a way that all subscribed supercollider users can see your posts. If you put the text

subscribe sc-users

instead, you will receive all the emails in your inbox and be able to react to them via regular email.

Have fun supercolliding!