Quantcast

Undocumented class

Jorn
Hi,

My SuperCollider installation (3.8.0, OSX) can't find documentation for many quarks (especially ddw Quarks seem to suffer from it). For example, opening MixerChannel gives me (Undocumented class), but Voicer is ok. I reinstalled all quarks, restarted SuperCollider, deleted the help folder in Application Support. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Jorn

Re: Undocumented class

Nathan Ho
Hi Jorn,

Anyhow, this isn't a bug. Some Quarks simply haven't been migrated to the new help system yet.

Nathan

Jorn wrote
Hi,

My SuperCollider installation (3.8.0, OSX) can't find documentation for many quarks (especially ddw Quarks seem to suffer from it). For example, opening MixerChannel gives me (Undocumented class), but Voicer is ok. I reinstalled all quarks, restarted SuperCollider, deleted the help folder in Application Support. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Jorn

Re: Undocumented class

Jorn
Whoops, mailinglists are complicated...

Nathan Ho wrote
Anyhow, this isn't a bug. Some Quarks simply haven't been migrated to the new help system yet.
Got it, thanks.