WebView:onLinkActivated

Neil Cosgrove
Hi everyone.

I'm getting close to the next release of LNX_Studio but I need the following issue fixed...

Qt GUI: WebView: .onLinkActivated doesn't fire

Is anyone able to help / send sometime on it? Any help would be rewarded with hugs & love.

Neil.
github.com
Open the following and click on a link. There should be a post, but there isn't: WebView().front.url_("http://example.com/").onLinkActivated_{|view,url| [view,url ...

Re: WebView:onLinkActivated

Neil Cosgrove

Hey.

Am I more likely to get help / a response with this known bug if I ask on the Dev list or shall I just ask on the users list?

Getting this fixed means a lot to me and I don't have the knowledge to do it myself.

Thanks
Neil