Quantcast

Weirdness in SoundFileView?

Paul Jones
Hello,

Since I updated SC a couple of days ago all my old things that used SoundFileView no longer work. Soundfile view had a purple colour in the background and I cant select regions anymore? I just tried downloading olderversions of SC and the same thing is happening?
This is a picture of it

Any ideas?

Paul

Re: Weirdness in SoundFileView?

Nathan Ho
Paul Jones wrote
Hello,

Since I updated SC a couple of days ago all my old things that used SoundFileView no longer work. Soundfile view had a purple colour in the background and I cant select regions anymore? I just tried downloading olderversions of SC and the same thing is happening?
This is a picture of it

Any ideas?

Paul
This is a known issue, and I'm sorry to say it hasn't been fixed yet. If you have a GitHub account, please watch this issue: https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/issues/2176