dev meeting 2018-01-06

Nathan Ho
hi list,

we will have our weekly sc-dev conference call tomorrow, Saturday
January 6th. the time of the meeting will be 9pm UTC (= 1pm PST, = 4pm
EST). to join the meeting, visit appear.in/sc-dev-meeting.

it's been another pretty exciting week for SuperCollider, so there's a
good amount to talk about!

nathan

Re: dev meeting 2018-01-06

brianlheim
> call tomorrow, Saturday January 6th.

It's going to be Saturday, right? Tomorrow is Friday ;)

-Brian

On 2018-01-04 10:04, [hidden email] wrote:
> It's going to be Saturday, right? Tomorrow is Friday ;)

oops. day after tomorrow, right.

nathan