easy questions but i cannot find an answer

easy questions but i cannot find an answer

murmur
hello im new to sc and new to programming and seek for answers in my easy questions...
im looking through tutorials and guides/ google but cannot find the answers a simple question such as for example:

{SinOsc.ar([400,500].choose)}.play
instead of a random 'choose' method, i want it to play the numbers in a given order. like first 400, then 500 and then starting from the beginning meaning 400 again and then 500...

and the other example would be:
{SinOsc.ar( 400+x )}.play (pseudo code?)
i want to increase the frequency by a given number (20 for example) with everytime i play this code.

I dont find solutions to how i can store data and manipulate it over time... like needed for the last example

if someone could answer either of those question, that would help me out a ton.
i know easy questions but i really struggle with the vocabulary in sc and cannot find answers - honestly -

Re: easy questions but i cannot find an answer

ddw_music
Be aware that very few people read the list through this interface. If you want your question to get attention, you need to sign up for the mailing list -- at least sc-users-acl -- and then post your question to the sc-users list here: http://new-supercollider-mailing-lists-forums-use-these.2681727.n2.nabble.com/SuperCollider-Users-New-Use-this-f2676391.html

See the links at the top of the site here, which discuss sc-users-acl.

This is NOT a web forum. It looks like one, but it isn't. Posting a free standing question outside of the list proper is a good way to ensure that your question is ignored.