make error

mhurtgen
HI,

I get an error while trying to install the plugins. When I enter make in the Ubuntu terminal, I get an error:

In file included from /usr/include/SuperCollider/plugin_interface/SC_World.h:27:0,
                 from /usr/include/SuperCollider/plugin_interface/SC_PlugIn.h:24,
                 from /home/mhurtgen/sc3-plugins/source/OteyPianoUGens/dwgs.h:4,
                 from /home/mhurtgen/sc3-plugins/source/OteyPianoUGens/piano.h:8,
                 from /home/mhurtgen/sc3-plugins/source/OteyPianoUGens/OteyPiano.cpp:7:
/usr/include/SuperCollider/plugin_interface/SC_SndBuf.h:27:35: fatal error: nova-tt/rw_spinlock.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Any help is more than welcome. Thanks!

Michael

Re: make error

shiihs
Hello Michael,

You've posted in the spam trap. Pretty much no one will see your post.

You will first need to register your email address with the access control list by sending an
email to majordomo@lists.bham.ac.uk containing the following text in the body:

subscribe sc-users-acl

Doing it like that will not cause any mails to appear in your inbox, but you will be able to post and read via nabble in a way that all subscribed supercollider users can see your posts. If you put the text

subscribe sc-users

instead, you will receive all the emails in your inbox and be able to react to them via regular email.

Have fun supercolliding!