Quantcast

pi zero?

madamdata
Hi everyone,

it seems some of my earlier messages didn't get through. Is anyone
else having problems reaching the mailing list?

anyway I wanted to ask if anyone had experience compiling SC on the
new Pi Zero - am considering them for an embedded audio project.

thanks,

Ada

Re: pi zero?

Fredrik Olofsson
never tried a rpi0 myself, but this prebuilt sc ide 3.8 (+sc3plugins) should work on both rpi1 and rpi0...
https://github.com/redFrik/supercolliderStandaloneRPI1

if you rather compile sc yourself then follow the instructions for rpi1 here...
http://supercollider.github.io/development/building-raspberrypi.html

the rpi0 is basically a stripped down rpi1 - same cpu.
_f

> 7 jan 2017 kl. 01:52 skrev a. adhiyatma <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> it seems some of my earlier messages didn't get through. Is anyone
> else having problems reaching the mailing list?
>
> anyway I wanted to ask if anyone had experience compiling SC on the
> new Pi Zero - am considering them for an embedded audio project.
>
> thanks,
>
> Ada

  #|
     fredrikolofsson.com     musicalfieldsforever.com