[qt] semi-ot: Qt file selector dialog

James Harkins
Anyone out there familiar enough with the Qt ecosystem to suggest where to complain to Qt about the recent changes in the file-open dialog?

They took something that worked well and made it harder to use. I'm constantly opening files I didn't intend to open because they effectively broke keyboard navigation. After a month of this nonsense, I want to go somewhere online and tell them exactly what I think about it, but I can't find the right place.

This is affecting "Dialog.openPanel" and SC-IDE > File > Open (and qgit > File > Open, Frescobaldi > File > Open, etc. etc...).

TIA,