Quantcast

"MouseButton" or "KeyState" to execute function

Zuu

"MouseButton" or "KeyState" to execute function

Zuu
Hi!
Tutorials and examples shows only how to modulate some values, but this method doesn't work if  want to execute functions(or I don't know how to adopt). I'm new and want to learn simple task, how to trig samples with keyboard, mouse or any HID device buttons.
Can you give me some clues or examples?

probably it doesn't matter, but here is function I want to execute:
{PlayBuf.ar(1, {100.0.rand}, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2)}.play;