sc-dev meeting this weekend

brianlheim
Hi all,

Hope you're having a good week. This is both a reminder and scheduling email. We're planning to have our weekly developers meeting this Saturday, and based on the responses from last week it sounds like an earlier time might allow more people to attend.

So, with that in mind, I'd like to propose the time of 16:00 UTC (noon EST) on Saturday for our next meeting. Is that a problem for anyone? Does that make life better for anyone who wants to attend? I know the risk of asking that kind of question on a mailing list, so I apologize in advance for any inbox clutter this may cause.

Looking forward,

Brian

--
-brian

_______________________________
Brian Heim | computer musician & programmer

Re: sc-dev meeting this weekend

Nathan Ho
On 2017-05-18 10:16, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hope you're having a good week. This is both a reminder and scheduling
> email. We're planning to have our weekly developers meeting this
> Saturday, and based on the responses from last week it sounds like an
> earlier time might allow more people to attend.
>
> So, with that in mind, I'd like to propose the time of 16:00 UTC (noon
> EST) on Saturday for our next meeting. Is that a problem for anyone?
> Does that make life better for anyone who wants to attend? I know the
> risk of asking that kind of question on a mailing list, so I apologize
> in advance for any inbox clutter this may cause.

works fine for me, although i might sleep in :)

nathan