should sc-users be working?

contact
i sent a message over half an hour ago and it hasn't got through... i
also saw some intermittent 404 errors on the bham mailing list site.

perhaps somebody can help me in the meantime: how to increase the number
of lines shown in the post window -- seems to be clipped to 998 here (sc
3.8.).

best, .h.h.

Re: should sc-users be working?

contact