standalone windows error with Extensions path (solved)

standalone windows error with Extensions path (solved)

altern2
hi

In case it helps someone I am trying to create a standalone system for
windows. I copied all SuperCollider 3.7.2. files into a new folder and
use a bat file that does

sclang.exe  -a -l sclang.yaml
Extensions/txalaparta-master/digital_txalaparta.scd

the sclang.yaml says

includePaths:

     - ./SCClassLibrary

     - ./Extensions

excludePaths:

     - C:/Program Files/SuperCollider-3.7.2/SCClassLibrary

     - C:/ProgramData/Supercollider

postInlineWarnings: false

This was working fine before in a couple of Windows systems, if I
remember well both W7, this was a few months ago and I did not take
notes. Now I just moved into a clean machine with W7 that has almost no
software installed and I decided to try again to see if it was working
but I get this error.

"exception in GraphDef_Recv: Ugen 'WAmp' not installed"

However WAmp it is installed correctly. Both BatUGens.scx and
BatUGens.sc are under Extensions. I can run WAmp.new.postln; and it does
work, so it finds the class but not the binary.

If I comment out WAmp then the error comes from another extension I use
a couple of lines later. Again that extension is installed correctly as
well.

I decided to try to move around the extensions .scx files to see if the
server could find them somewhere else. Everything worked fine after I
moved them into the plugins folder.

enrike