This was working fine before in a couple of Windows systems, if I
remember well both W7, this was a few months ago and I did not take
notes. Now I just moved into a clean machine with W7 that has almost no
software installed and I decided to try again to see if it was working
but I get this error.
"exception in GraphDef_Recv: Ugen 'WAmp' not installed"
However WAmp it is installed correctly. Both BatUGens.scx and
BatUGens.sc are under Extensions. I can run WAmp.new.postln; and it does
work, so it finds the class but not the binary.
If I comment out WAmp then the error comes from another extension I use
a couple of lines later. Again that extension is installed correctly as
I decided to try to move around the extensions .scx files to see if the
server could find them somewhere else. Everything worked fine after I
moved them into the plugins folder.
sc-users mailing list